We are all aware that there have been some recent tragedies that have occurred here in the US over the last couple of days. These events have been very unfortunate. What most people do not realize is that these types of actions are becoming the “norm” in terrorist attacks. If it seems or feels like terrorist attacks are happening more often, then you would be correct. On an international level, they happen every single day. It is only occasionally that we here of this happening on US soil.
Knowing now that this can be done anywhere and with any type of device, makes this hit close to home and our hearts.
Having the knowledge that most countries overseas have regarding how to curtail the amount of devastation that can be done by terrorists and the devices they use is key. So why wouldn’t you do everything in your power to keep your home, business, or commercial building, and human life safe from a bomb blast or terrorist attack?
Did you know that having specialty safety/security films and attachment systems for these situations that can increase the probability of a less serious outcome to human life and the areas surrounding the blast zones! The chance of serious injury caused by flying shards due to a blast becomes less.
If you could do something now to prevent a catastrophe later, would you? We all hope that it never happens to us, but it can. That is the new type of world we ALL live in now. Educate yourself. Not all products will perform to these heinous standards, but some do. We protect persons and property all over the US and the world. Our products are proven. You owe it to yourselves to protect yourselves. Don’t wait until it’s too late or if you could have prevented it in the first place!
10 Benefits of Safety and Security Films
- Safety and security films offer protection against theft, burglary, bomb blasts, earthquakes, storm damage, terrorists, and graffiti
- Flying glass is the number one cause of injury and trauma in an explosion
- According to the FBI, smash and grab crimes are up 10% from 2012
- Every 13 seconds a Georgia home is burglarized.
- Property damage due to earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other types of natural disasters are up 39% in the last 9 years.
- Safety and security film protects window from shattering into pieces in the event of a break-in, car crash, or weather damage, significantly reducing injury.
- Safety and security films help maintain a weather seal of a building during inclement weather. By maintaining a weather seal, roofs are less likely to blow off and the building can likely be saved.
- The return-on-investment of safety and security window films is up to 33% in 3 years.
- Safety and security film is 5-10% cheaper than a replacement window.
- Safety and security film can improve the strength of glass by up to 28%.
If you are interested in safety and security films for your home or business in the metro-Atlanta area then contact All Pro Window Tinting today. Using our line of safety and security films, we assure that glass will stay where it belongs. All Pro Window Tinting’s safety and security films meet many certification and test standards used in real world situations. Visit our website for more information.