How to Improve Your Atlanta Commute with Auto Window Tint
According to the most recent U.S. Census survey, Metro Atlanta has an average work commute time of 31.3 minutes. That means that the majority of people living in the Metro Atlanta area are spending a lot of time in their vehicles. If most people are spending an average of over an hour in their car every day, then it would be beneficial to consider making the commute to work more comfortable. Window tinting will not only enhance the aesthetics of your vehicle, but it will also enhance the functionality and comfort of your vehicle as well.
Check out these 5 benefits of automotive window tinting to ensure that your time spent in the car is more enjoyable.
- Reduced Glare: When driving, there is nothing more annoying and dangerous than not being able to see. Driving directly into the sun can make it difficult to see where you’re going, even if you are wearing sunglasses. Automotive window tint will shield your eyes from bright light and prevent glare, while promoting safer driving.
- Increased Privacy: Do you hide your valuables every time you get out of your car? With automotive window tinting you don’t have to hide your laptop in the trunk or hide your purse under your seat every time you leave your vehicle. Tinting the windows of your vehicle will create privacy from potential thieves while your vehicle is parked because people will not be able to see through the window into the inside of your car as easily. Tinted windows create a sense of privacy and security that will give you peace of mind when you are away from your vehicle.
- Shatter-proofing: Automotive window tinting is also a safety feature for your vehicle. Shatter-proofing your vehicle helps to keep your windows intact upon impact or in the event of an accident. Window film will keep little pieces of glass together even after the window breaks. Help preserve the safety of your passengers and reduce the danger of broken glass with window film.
- Interior Protection: Did you know that direct sunlight can damage the interior of your vehicle? Window tint blocks 99% of harmful UV rays and keeps the interior of your car from getting hot enough to warp, fade, or crack. Window films provide protection from direct sunlight for both leather and cloth interiors as well as your dashboard and accessories. Reduce damage from the sun with automotive window tinting.
- Staying Healthy & Cool: Direct sunlight doesn’t just damage your skin, but it also accelerates ageing and puts you at risk for skin cancer. Window tint can block up wo 99% of harmful UV rays, which can protect your health and the health of your passengers. Not only can automotive window tint help you stay healthy, but it can also help you stay cool and comfortable. With the proper window tint, you can trim the heat inside your car throughout the hot Atlanta summer months by up to 60%. Keep the heat out and never worry about branding yourself with the seatbelt, burning your legs on leather seats, or showing up to the office drenched in sweat with window tinting.
Contact All Pro Window Tinting to Learn More! 770-479-8468
If you are interested in learning more about window tinting have a look at our website at All Pro Window Tinting and see what kind of window tinting or window films you may be interested in. If you would like to learn more information about our automotive window tinting services, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have or provide you with more information.